How to chose the Best Caterer for your Wedding Reception and what questions to ask.
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Choosing the right caterer can be a challenge, but with a bit of research and preparation, you can find the perfect fit. Start by making a list of what types of dishes you want served, as well as any special dietary needs your guests may have. Then, take the time to research different caterers in your area who can provide the type of cuisine you’re looking for. Speak with them directly to get a feel for their customer service, and ask for references from past clients. Finally, consider both your budget and the caterer's reputation when making your decision. With the right amount of time and effort, you can find the perfect caterer for your wedding.
- What types of cuisine do you offer?
- Do you provide full-service catering, or just food delivery?
- What kinds of dietary accommodations can you provide?
- How do you handle extra requests or last-minute changes?
- What is included in your catering package?
- Do you have a menu with pricing options?
- How do you handle beverage service (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have references I can check?
- What is your cancellation policy?
Best of luck!